La Perla Moda Hrant Keoshgerian - Bad quality jewelry with stolen designs at very high expensive prices
Online Jewelry Seller www.laperlamoda.com with Hrant Keoshgerian as the jewelry designer is a big time rip-off. They sell their jewelry at prices more than world renowned jewelry designers. And the quality is terrible; my jewelry has already lost various stones with the chain links breaking apart and also tarnishing terribly.
The other day, a friend went to his shop pretending to buy diamonds. Hrant was trying to persuade him to buy diamonds for $500 although they were not even worth $25 since they were very small and had a very bad clarity. He charges unusually high prices; the same and similar jewelry pieces that he sells are being sold by other shops at much lower prices.
I have even heard that the images from his custom designs are stolen from previous partners. His jewelry is made of silver at greater prices than the current gold rates.
I have several bad experiences with him and I suggest everyone else stays away from buying jewelry from Hrant Keoshgerian.
The location and shop info is as follows:
Salmiye - Salem Al-Mubarak St.
IBIS Hotel - Omniya Center, next to Sultan Center, KUWAIT
Mezzanine Floor-Shop No.27c09e1f6
You may also like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."