La Perla Moda Hrant Keoshgerian - Bad quality jewelry with stolen designs at very high expensive prices
Online Jewelry Seller www.laperlamoda.com with Hrant Keoshgerian as the jewelry designer is a big time rip-off. They sell their jewelry at prices more than world renowned jewelry designers. And the quality is terrible; my jewelry has already lost various stones with the chain links breaking apart and also tarnishing terribly.
The other day, a friend went to his shop pretending to buy diamonds. Hrant was trying to persuade him to buy diamonds for $500 although they were not even worth $25 since they were very small and had a very bad clarity. He charges unusually high prices; the same and similar jewelry pieces that he sells are being sold by other shops at much lower prices.
I have even heard that the images from his custom designs are stolen from previous partners. His jewelry is made of silver at greater prices than the current gold rates.
I have several bad experiences with him and I suggest everyone else stays away from buying jewelry from Hrant Keoshgerian.
The location and shop info is as follows:
Salmiye - Salem Al-Mubarak St.
IBIS Hotel - Omniya Center, next to Sultan Center, KUWAIT
Mezzanine Floor-Shop No.27review #357228
You may also like
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "Hello Readers, I recently bought an AP watch and to my shock i can see defects on it. When i made my decision of buying an AP, i preferred AP over..."
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "For 7 months Humana has discriminated against my disabled daughter denying her the medical care her wound Dr.said she needs to recover fully. Dr wants her to go..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."