La Perla Moda Hrant Keoshgerian - Bad quality jewelry with stolen designs at very high expensive prices
Online Jewelry Seller www.laperlamoda.com with Hrant Keoshgerian as the jewelry designer is a big time rip-off. They sell their jewelry at prices more than world renowned jewelry designers. And the quality is terrible; my jewelry has already lost various stones with the chain links breaking apart and also tarnishing terribly.
The other day, a friend went to his shop pretending to buy diamonds. Hrant was trying to persuade him to buy diamonds for $500 although they were not even worth $25 since they were very small and had a very bad clarity. He charges unusually high prices; the same and similar jewelry pieces that he sells are being sold by other shops at much lower prices.
I have even heard that the images from his custom designs are stolen from previous partners. His jewelry is made of silver at greater prices than the current gold rates.
I have several bad experiences with him and I suggest everyone else stays away from buying jewelry from Hrant Keoshgerian.
The location and shop info is as follows:
Salmiye - Salem Al-Mubarak St.
IBIS Hotel - Omniya Center, next to Sultan Center, KUWAIT
Mezzanine Floor-Shop No.27d64ed96 review #357228
You may also like
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "Peter Bergschneider May Inherit Bride-to-be Jacqueline Howe’s Massive Legal Obligations, Peter’s Wedding to Jacqueline Howe May Expose Peter to Repayment of Millions of Fraudulent Transfers from her Father, Tax Cheat..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."